Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I thought it was a crush but it might just be LOVE

I got introduced to you early 2007. We met through a mutual friend. At first I didn't understand what you were about and till this day I must say that I don't quite understand you yet. Our relationship started as an embrio with me not knowing anything about you , apart from the preconseived ideas I had. You are intelligent, creative, charming, funny, conscious, artistic, soulful, sensual and at times oh so sexual. You make me want to feed my hunger for knowledge, I feed off you, you inspire me to want to know more. Are you the way of life? Are you the one for me? I have met a whole lot of interesting people like you who don't differ much from you, maybe you are so a like because you have one thing in common ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment