Thursday, March 5, 2009

i want to be a gay man



I want to be a gay man

This was my first time at a gay club. Wow, that was some trip.

I lived in a commune with three gay men. They constantly talked about Bronx which is a gay club and is apparently "off the hook". Every Sunday we would sit in the lounge and they would talk about the hotties they met at Bronx.

They would constantly nag me about going there and assured me several times that I would have a super time. They would invite me to come along but I would always decline because I thought: what am I, a straight black female gonna do at gay club?

They (my gay housemates) would simply reply, "perv over the hot men". So one Friday I decided to go and see what all the hype was about. I wanted to see what I was missing out on. So I went with my roommate and one of my gay housemates.

Oh, my goodness all I can say is, the men, glorious men, it was raining men! Damn were they beautiful! Note I said beautiful and not handsome. I tell you I have never seen so many beautiful men in one room.

I wanted to be a gay man. I didn't want to turn them straight; I wanted to be them and experience what they were going through. They were kissing and feeling each other and I must admit I had some oh my gosh, no he didn't just touch his...moments.

Damn, those men were pretty and some of them were oh, so feminine. I must say I felt a bit embarrassed to be a female because some of those queens seemed to be more woman then I am. Yes, that night I decided that I wanted to be a gay man.

No comments:

Post a Comment